Are you ready to take your business, career and life to the next level?
I help successful persons leapfrog to levels of accomplishment they never dreamed of while remaining serene and largely free of stress and striving.
And joy comes into your life. Pure unadulterated joy. That feeling of wellbeing you experienced as a child. That sense of pure being when you were totally enthralled by a kitten chasing its tail or raindrops puckering the dust.
Can you even remember the last time when you had such a sense of total freedom? When there was no undercurrent of anxiety and unrest about things that had to be done and there were glorious vistas of opportunity in every direction?
Here is what you can expect:
- Relationships improve across the board – with partner or spouse, with children, friends, relatives, business associates, and even the unpleasant corner grocer with the surly growl.
- You get a great deal done but the sense of striving, of effort and struggle vanish. Persons, even strangers, confide in you and seek your counsel. You don’t actively try to be an inspiring leader, but you become one anyway.
- You feel a profound reconnection with your spirituality and a newfound ability to infuse it into all aspects of life with no inherent contradiction.
- You notice an extraordinary increase in effectiveness. Three to four times more than normal is accomplished with less strain and effort.
- You feel great clarity about personal values and how to shape jobs, relationships, and other activities so they are in conformity with each other.
Your entire experience of life changes.
If what I have set down resonates with you, we need to engage to explore whether we should work together
Consider this …
Roger Federer has a coach.
So does Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams.
Virtually every top athlete has a coach.
The reason is simple. You cannot sustain your best performance on your own.
This is true in every walk of life.
I help you become a better version of who you are.
I prefer ‘friend, philosopher and guide’ to ‘coach’ because I do not focus on any particular skill or a gap in your palette of talents.
When you work with me you find that entire areas of life where you thought you had ‘problems’ clear up dramatically.
This is because I draw from Great Masters and they had a thorough and holistic approach.
Think about it this way. You have a range of ailments. You may feel drained of energy at times. You feel hungry between meals. You feel inordinately thirsty. You tend to gain weight. You feel a tingling in your hands and feet. Cuts and wounds take a long time to heal.
You can treat each one of these separately and the cure for one exacerbates another.
Or you can diagnose and treat the underlying diabetes holistically and watch all of the disorders disappear.
A historical parallel would be the relationship between Aristotle and Alexander. They would have long discussions and Aristotle discoursed freely. It is doubtful if Aristotle advised Alexander on what military formation to use in what predicament or taught him how to be a better swordsman.
But those interactions shaped Alexander and enabled him to achieve what he did.
My goal is to support you in seeing situations from different angles so that you can save time and energy and navigate toward your best opportunities.
Please be aware that I am extremely selective about the clients I work with and am not inexpensive to engage.
“Without being exposed to the coaching tools Srikumar has assembled, it would be hard to imagine a life of Mastery or deep day-to-day, moment-to-moment fulfillment, much less a community of such persons.”
JOSH KLENOFF, CEO & FOUNDER, THE HELM