In this LinkedIn LIVE Q&A, tune in to the conversation between Dr Srikumar Rao and Executive Coach Marshall Goldsmith as both discuss how to manage stress and navigate challenges during these uncertain times. Some questions discussed in this interview include:
- What are the 3 things you can do to keep reinventing yourself and stay future-ready?
- How can you avoid stress by using a flashlight?
- How can a Sufi tale support you in dealing with life’s challenges?
- How to deal with fear by examining your mental chatter and observing it
- Why feeling gratitude – not thinking – gratitude can help you to sleep more soundly at night
- How can you use any circumstance to help you move forward in a positive way?
- How can you navigate around people in work, family or social circles who are toxic?
“Please recognize, you have created the world you live in. And having created the world you live in, you experience it as you have created it. If you are unhappy with your situation right now, you have the power to reconstruct it and build it up again and this is something that you do over and over and over again.” – Srikumar Rao
We hope you enjoy this conversation.
Wishing you a peaceful day.